Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ordinary

I hate Tuesdays. Mainly because, I have Business Math 79 Class, which unfortunately also the first subject I have to attend. And the heck. It starts at 7:30 AM and ends at 9AM. Darn. I call it the "pampawala gana" of my day. And today, we had our second quiz. T'was all about our topic on Annuity Due and Annuity Deferred. Kuya Mon, KC and I solved the 2 problems last night. (Thanks to Amabee!) But still, we're not that sure about our answers. I'm not expecting for a high score because I'm really not confident with my answers. I just hope to pass this quiz and of course, this subject.

During our class in Business Psychology, Ma'am Doce told us that we're gonna defend our articles today! We were so shocked upon hearing this because last week, she was absent for two meetings and upon returning, she gave us this task! WALA MI KA-PREPARE. LOL. Okay. So that was it. I defended my article and good thing, my topic is so easy, so self-explanatory. No more further questions about my defense. :))

We didn't have class in Oral Communication because Sir Villareal can't come for some medical reasons. So, we "tambay" on "Kiosk-Mod" (lol) and chitchat for about one hour and 30 minutes.

In our History 5 Class, we had an essay-type of quiz and discussed Rizal's life in Berlin, Germany.

That's all. Kthannxbye. ♥

No comments:

My Dear Readers :)

This blog contains all my feelings, emotions and my life. Feel free to read. And please bear with some nonsense stuffs I place here.


Powered By Blogger

Followers