Wednesday, January 19, 2011

See.Watch

Wednesday. CWTS.

My favorite day of the week. Mainly because, it's our CWTS Class, which for us MSUans mean, NO CLASS. Because all we have to do is sit down and listen to lectures, forums, or sometimes, we have our clean-up drive. It starts from 8AM and ends at around 11AM. Yey! Half day!

Today, we didn't have class. We just signed in for our attendance then went....not HOME because we went to Kae Cee's boarding house and had a movie marathon. We watched GORY movies like, The Wrong Turn 3, Unstoppable, Love Shack, Saw 3D, and Don't look Down. We really had fun screaming between every gory scene we see. We ate lunch and talked about the gross things we saw in the movie and then end up blaming each other for losing everyone's appetite. 

After that, we Kirsten, Clyper, Hannie and I went to MSU to ride on a jeepney. I saw my two crushes there. Wahaha.

Kthanxbye.

No comments:

My Dear Readers :)

This blog contains all my feelings, emotions and my life. Feel free to read. And please bear with some nonsense stuffs I place here.


Powered By Blogger

Followers