Friday, January 14, 2011

Love doesn't hurt.

I received a text message yesterday from a friend with this quote:
Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love. But in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again.
Yesterday, I did the stupidest  thing (I think.). Last January 1, 2011. Yeah, new year. I changed my mobile cellphone number. I did that for some reasons:

  • New year, new number.
  • I want to communicate to few contacts only.
Lastly, I don't want him to contact me. On my recent posts, I've been talking about him being cold to me. :(
my friends kept on telling me to eradicate memories about him and me because a lot of things are getting affected because of my stupid acts. Especially my studies. Last sem I failed my major subject and my friends blamed it on him. For me, it's not the reason. The subject is just so hard. LOL :p


Anyways, back to the topic, I want to erase memories.. nerrrr. HIM. I want to delete him. IN MY LIFE. FOR REAL. But I can't delete him on my friends list on fb. :p


Because I'm addicted to PROCRASTINATING, I didn't heed everyone's advice. I texted him yesterday. Yes. And finally discovered that I'm not yet healed. Kthanxbye. This is totally nonsense.

No comments:

My Dear Readers :)

This blog contains all my feelings, emotions and my life. Feel free to read. And please bear with some nonsense stuffs I place here.


Powered By Blogger

Followers