Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My day in bullets.

  • attended CWTS 2 class
  • had our clean-up drive
  • went to the city
  • strolled at KCC
  • ate lunch at McDo with Hannie and Kates
  • strolled at Bibliarch and BookSale
  • rode a van home
  • went to Crown's BookStore and bought a Manila Paper, a Pilot Broad Marker, a .04 Pilot G-tec and a big notebook
  • went home and slept for a couple of minutes
  • made my visual aid for tomorrow's reporting in NatSci 1 class
  • facebooked, tumblred, blogged.. :)))


     As usual, I came to school late again. Btw, while riding a tricycle, ha-ha! I can't help but "laugh". "He" didn't notice that I'm sitting at the back. The "He" here is L******e. Yeah. That jerk. :p He was shocked to see me in the terminal. :)))))



     In school, Sir Laroco got angry at us again. OR, shall I say, ALWAYS. He always get angry for unknown reasons. Menopausal, eh? Ha-ha. So, to punish us kuno, he set an abrupt clean-up drive. Darn.. Well, as usual, I didn't clean. :p Good citizen, eh? We just signed out on our attendance and then went home at around 10:30 AM. Hannie, Kates and I went to KCC and strolled for a while then we ate our lunch at McDo. I'm still not impressed with McDo's food though. I still prefer Jollibee. :))

     Kates and I, as true CAMERA-LOVERS, went to the camera shop and wandered around the enormous DSLR Cameras! I can't wait to have one. :(
     So, we promised to study hard and get it for ourselves. Alright, we'll using it as our INSPIRATION. ♥

     I planned to buy books today but I forgot to bring my money so I ended up reading the back-portion of other books. I hid the books I'm planning to buy on places that no one would see. I just hope that the book-keeper wouldn't put them back on their proper places. lol. So, after an hour of strolling, Kates and I decided to go home. Hannie remained at KCC because their professor told them to watch an acoustic band at the Convention Center as a requirement for their PE Class. Martial Arts to Musical? I just don't get it. :)))))))

     Kates and I bought materials at Crown. We bought a "big" notebook. We are planning to make it as our official "journal". We'll write about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we would like to write about. It's not necessarily a diary. Just a journal. Our daily dose of rants. Our thought and memory-keeper. 

     Last week, I planned to make a PowerPoint Presentation as my visual aid for tomorrow's reporting in NatSci 1. But since I forgot to get my USB/FlashDrive from Leona, I decided to write it in a manila paper. Old school? No. Just ecological and environmental. :pp

     I'mma eat some dinner now. Kthanxbye. ♥

No comments:

My Dear Readers :)

This blog contains all my feelings, emotions and my life. Feel free to read. And please bear with some nonsense stuffs I place here.


Powered By Blogger

Followers