Monday, January 24, 2011

Wtf

I went to school for nothing. First class, Filipino 2. I arrived 30 minutes late. While inside the jeepney, on my way to school, I kept on cursing words because the jeep is moving so effin late. I'm in rush hour! Man, I'm late. Very late actually. Tsk2. Only to find out that our professor arrived 45 minutes later. Darn. 


English2-I'm starting to hate English classes. Or maybe because, I hate the teacher. Tsss. So boring. I slept in class.


Ate merienda with friends and went to our next class which is Natural Science 1. We're now on the topic about Physics. I love Physics, but Physics hates me. LOL. Since high school, I enjoyed every bit of our discussion in physics. Or maybe it's just a teacher factor because right now, I'm cursing inside the classroom. Because I'm sooooo SLEEPY! Plus, the boredom because our professor is an old woman with orange hair. She's kind though but just too boring for that class. Well, physics has it! I LOVE THE SUBJECT :p


12 Noon- Ate lunch at Kamanay Kiosk. Since we don't have Martial Arts classes today, I went home immediately because I AM SO SLEEPY.


Finally arrived home and slept for 1 and a half hours then went back in front of the computer and finished my assignment in CWTS. Ate loads of carb then slept again.


Kthanxbye.

No comments:

My Dear Readers :)

This blog contains all my feelings, emotions and my life. Feel free to read. And please bear with some nonsense stuffs I place here.


Powered By Blogger

Followers