Monday, December 6, 2010

Mid-year syndrome.

Okay, it’s the middle of the year and i haven’t accomplished anything yet. This blog has been empty for months now mainly because, well, there’s nothing worth writing. To be honest I am a bit disconnected with my friends for the first quarter of this year due to insanity (again) that I am still trying to cope up with. Very very few of my bestfriends knew what I have been up to and now that it’s done and over with, I am trying to go back to my old ways of emotional detachment and bringing back the social life that I’ve lost for quite some time.

I am thinking of taking a turn on the kind of blog entries to put here. Now that many people have taken an interest in reading this little rant page of mine, I think it would not be appropriate to document my emotions anymore especially if it will satisfy the craving of my beloved haters (pun intended). And since I am into tech stuff and school is coming up, I “might” use this as a portal of my thoughts on various subjects excluding my not-so-perfect lovelife (lol).

Welcome to the emotionless side of me. Ü


No comments:

My Dear Readers :)

This blog contains all my feelings, emotions and my life. Feel free to read. And please bear with some nonsense stuffs I place here.


Powered By Blogger

Followers